Key Expert 3 has extensive professional experience in promotion of EU-related matters, and is highly skilled in designing communication strategies as well as conceiving and drafting contents for promoting CSP through all communication means. KE3 will be responsible for carrying out the following tasks:
• supervising, and contributing to, concept design and/or content development for CSP promotional materials (e.g. CSP Newsletter; press releases, ads, bulletins; articles; info- and video -graphics, promotional videos, etc.);
•contributing to develop a strategy for making best use of social media and designing related contents;
• organizing, and providing assistance during delivery of, Info -Days and Visibility Information Meetings for potential beneficiaries / Final Beneficiaries;
• organizing CSP promotional events and design of promotional/visibility materials;
• Supervising Web content and information requests for visibility and communication;
• organizing Sectoral Monitoring Committee meetings;
• managing dialogue and interactions with media, including organization of site visits for journalists;
• revising the CS/CAP;
• designing and performing activities for enhancing tools for internal communication.
The expert will be able to communicate with target audience and journalists in Turkish language as well as to check promotional materials' contents.
Qualifications and skills
• Bachelor's degree in one of the fields of public relations, economics, business administration, social sciences, communication, journalism, political science, humanities or equivalent. Master degree is an asset;
• Excellent command of written and spoken English and Turkish;
• Full computer literacy.
General professional experience
• Minimum 7, but preferably 10 years of working experience following the attainment of a Bachelor's degree.
Specific professional experience
• Experience as Key Expert in at least 1 TA project in the field of information and communication financed from EU pre -accession or Structural Funds, lasting minimum 1 year non-stop;
• Minimum 3 years of experience in planning, designing and executing communication actions and/or information/promotion campaigns at project/programme level;
•Experience in at least 3 actions in the following domains: organization and delivery of training courses and workshops in the domain of communication, visibility, public and media relations etc. and/or moderation of seminars and/or organization and delivery of conferences and similar events.
© 2000 - 2018 Eurecna S.p.A. All rights reserved.