Social Protection / Safety Nets / Cash transfer technical delivery. International experience of large scale cash transfer and safety nets programmes essential. This Expert will be based in the Technical Assistance Facility office, and will work on a full-time basis, with an initial input of two months full time as the needs assessments are conducted. His/her main deliverables will be the development and integration of policies and systems including the diagnostic analysis of existing interventions, costing and simulation of alternative approaches, and design and supervision of new systems.
Qualifications and skills:
- At least a Master's Degree or equivalent academic qualification (university or similar institution) in Information Systems, or any relevant field related to the sector of this contract;
- If the expert does not have a Master's Degree, she/he should have equivalent professional experience which is defined as: she/he must have at least a Bachelor's degree and an additional 10 years of relevant professional experience.
General professional experience:
- At least 12 years proven experience working at a high level in systems design and development in the public sector;
- At least 5 years of experience with bilateral and/or multilateral development partners;
Specific professional experience:
- 5 years proven experience with systems development in the social security sector, preferably in Africa;
- Proven experience with M&E methods and approaches for data collection (quantitative, qualitative and participatory); data processing; data analysis and reporting (using appropriate computer packages) will be seen as an advantage;
- Proven experience with staff training and mentoring in systems development and implementation, as reflected in at least 2 assignments undertaken in the last 5 years;
- Previous experience working on EU-funded social protection projects and knowledge of and experience with EDF rules and procedures will be seen as an advantage.
Initiative, tact and proven ability to maintain harmonious working relationships in a multicultural setting with good team spirit.
Fluency in both written and spoken English.
150 working days
© 2000 - 2019 Eurecna S.p.A. All rights reserved.