Technical Assistance to the Government of Uganda for the implementation of the Justice and Accountability Reform (JAR)
Eurecna is looking for experts for an upcoming tender for the Technical assistance to the implementation of Justice and Accountability Reform (JAR) in Uganda with a focus on the following key result areas:
In addition to supporting these result areas of JAR, the technical assistance should strengthen the overall coordination of the Accountability Sector (AS) and the Justice Law and Order Sector (JLOS) in Uganda.
General professional experience
- Postgraduate degree in development, social science, human rights and law or other relevant fields with a minimum of 10 (5 years for the short term expert) years of professional experience
- Proven team management and communication skill
- Fluent in English, knowledge of other languages used in Uganda, is of advantage
Specific professional experience
- Experience in designing and managing capacity building programmes in relation to broadly defined accountability and good governance
- Knowledge of accountability and JLOS structures and operations as well as policies of the government of Uganda in the areas relevant to the programme
- Experience in working on EU projects similar to the relevant one, preferably in Sub Saharan Africa
- Experience in grants management and management of calls for proposals (CfP) under the EDF rules
- Experience in managing EU funded programmes, with knowledge of EC procedures (procurements, programme estimates, etc.)
- Experience in decentralization and local development, Public Administration, and Monitoring and evaluation
- Experience in dealing with multi-sectoral institutions
© 2000 - 2018 Eurecna S.p.A. All rights reserved.